This 1.5 day course is for marketers interested in learning how to create more impactful marketing communications and campaigns that will help customers make faster, better choices. Delivered through a blend of seminars and practical exercises, this programme will expose you to new skills to enhance the customer experience, increase sales, and protect your business from reputational damage.
Psychology of Persuasive Marketing Communications
Who should Attend?
This course is for marketing professionals interested in applying new persuasion techniques to improve the results of their marketing programmes in our complex, fast-changing digital era. It is ideal for anyone involved in developing marketing and PR materials, new product development, and digital platform owners.
The workshop will see you gaining practical experience of advanced persuasion techniques, as well as developing strategies to help you plan and deliver more effective campaigns. You'll also receive guidance on how to protect and enhance brand reputation in the digital era. And you'll accelerate your marketing career with a deeper understanding of human behaviours online and offline. Lastly, you'll appreciate the transformation needed to keep your business and brands relevant in a more open, transparent, participatory world.
- How the human brain makes decisions and what this means for your marketing programmes.
- The natural biases that affect how people make decisions online and offline.
- Powerful persuasion instruments for more hard-hitting, results-focused campaigns.
- Creative choice architecture, design and pricing techniques to accelerate the customer journey.
- How the social media era has changed the rules for customer decision-making and what you can do about it.
- Principles for more informed marketing ethics and compliance decisions in a world of increasing transparency.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning