This intensive two-day course is a great place to start your digital marketing training. It gives marketers a complete overview the digital marketing landscape including all the essential disciplines, how they fit together and how to assess what's right for your strategy and where you need further in-depth learning.
Fast Track Digital Marketing
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for those with experience of traditional, offline, marketing but less exposure to online marketing channels, or those with experience in specific digital disciplines, who want to know how different channels can fit together. It's equally refreshing and rewarding for people who have been 'doing' digital for some time but want to set their experiences in context and discover new approaches.
- Understood the general changes happening in marketing rather than seeing 'digital' as an additional channel to cope with
- Been energised and instilled with the confidence to use digital marketing as a part of your marketing mix
- Learned structures and frameworks to help plan your digital marketing efforts and make it all fit together
- Had the input of an expert trainer to answer questions and explore the immediate challenges you're facing, as well as the opportunity to network and learn from others
- Realised how much you already know and enjoyed sharing your knowledge with others
- Had an enjoyable, thought-provoking two days!
- Weave together acquisition and retention tools to deliver an efficient digital marketing strategy
- Try out all the key techniques for yourself using a range of tricks, tips, website tools, links and handy guides
- Approach the commissioning of digital services with more knowledge and confidence and be able to deflect trendy jargon
- Choose specific courses to learn more about particular topics
- Approach the future of digital marketing with confidence
- Return to your job with a solid list of 'todos' to get on with
The course is broken down into manageable modules most of which include either exercises or case studies for you to work through.
The Cultural Shift
- Understanding the New World
- Setting the Scene
- Conversation Culture
- Digital society
The Strategic View
- Strategy and Planning
- Becoming media companies
- Inbound Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Experimental and iterative marketing
- Data driven culture
- Integrated on/offline marketing
Search Engine Marketing
- How the Internet invented search
- Strategies for Search Engine Optimisation
- Key principles
- Paid search
Display and Interactive Media
- The role of display advertising
- Display formats and how to use them
- Strategy and planning
- Targeting and measurement
- A look to the future
- What is content?
- Social media outreach
- Online PR
- Your Content Strategy
- Who are affiliates
- The business model
- Successful strategies
- The mobile landscape
- Why most apps fail
- Mobile conversion
Usability and web design
- Conversion optimisation
- Building for usability
- User testing
- Smarter email marketing
- Goal setting
- List quality
- Segmentation and targeting
- Creative design
- Legal compliance
- Why does it matter?
- What can you measure?
- Who owns analytics?
- The future of analytics
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 3 courses available across 1 locations on 3 different dates
EastCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 3 coursesView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
NorthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
ScotlandCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations1 Location / 3 coursesView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning