Marketing has already been disrupted by digital technologies. But these changes have only just begun. There are new technologies already impacting marketing and consumer expectations. This course explores some of the biggest digital trends from the internet of things, wearable technology, big data, 3D printing, virtual reality, augmented reality and artificial intelligence. There's an opportunity for hands-on experience of some of the world's most famous technologies including virtual reality headsets and Google Glass, as well as some of the newer innovations such as neuro-headsets.
Digital Trends and Their Business Applications
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in the future of marketing and how to keep themselves and their business relevant. For example: business owners, CMOs, CTOs, CIOs, strategists, marketing channel specialists…
- Explain the main digital trends
- Understand how they apply to your business
- Identify the 'next steps' for your business strategy
- Survive and thrive in the very different marketing landscape that's on its way fast.
- About the most important trends and how to talk about them in an informed contextualized way
- How to spot the difference between a fad and a trend
- The factors that are slowing down and speeding up adoption of digital trends
- How to practically approach new digital trends and to apply them to your business
- About the future of us all...
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 1 courses available across 1 locations on 1 different dates
EastCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 1 courseView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
NorthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
ScotlandCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations1 Location / 1 courseView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning