Coding for Digital Professionals
Course Requirements: A wi-fi enabled laptop with google chrome is required for this course. If you cannot bring your own please contact us to reserve a rental laptop at a cost of £50 VAT.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for anyone in a digital role within an organisation or with responsibility for an aspect of digital performance and who feel they need a firmer grounding in how web sites actually work. It requires no previous knowledge or experience of programming or IT - if you can use a browser, you will be able to do the course.
- Be able to read, understand and use the more common HTML tags
- Be able to read, understand and use the more common selectors, properties and values in CSS
- Analyse, edit and add-to more complex web pages
- Understand key differences between good and bad practice in the construction of web sites
How Will I Benefit?
- Accelerated learning - a simple but fully working web site in a day
- Discover the power of prototyping and how it can facilitate rapid business change
- De-mystifies the technicalities and jargon of web coding
- Enables more informed conversations with developers
- Improves overall web project management skills
- Stepping-stone to a deeper understanding of web technology
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning