Great content sells - it will build your brand and boost your business. Tailored specifically for those working in the fashion, beauty and luxury brand industries, our one-day content strategy training course will help you to define the content that your organisation should produce in order to achieve these goals.
Fashion & Beauty Monitor - Digital Content Strategy
Course Requirements: Use of a laptop or tablet is recommended.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those working in fashion, beauty and the luxury brand industry involved in the planning, production and creation of digital content.
- Explain the business case for Content Strategy
- Develop a Strategy Statement
- Audit & analyse your content
- Identify content that you need to create
- Develop governance policies
- Identify the 'next steps' for your Content Strategy
At the end of the day, you'll have already started developing your own Content Strategy. Plus, you'll be confident enough in your skills and knowledge to continue this work after the session.
Issues covered in the course include:
- Our role (explain how Content Strategy fits with Editorial Planning and Content Marketing)
- 7-steps to a Content Strategy
- Create a Strategy Statement for your own organisation
- Researching your audience, understanding your competitor/industry
- Audit & evaluate your content (including inventory, best practices & strategy audits)
- Governance (including tone of voice, sign-off process & work-flows)
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning