There is lots to consider when optimising 'on-page' for maximum visibility through search. From keyphrase research and query audits, to content strategy, page markup and site architecture. Getting all these things right is key to grabbing customers who know what they want, but not where to get it from.
Providing you with a structured process to improve your results from SEO, an industry expert will lead this one-day workshop, reviewing attendees' existing on-page optimisation approaches, analytics and tools against their top-performing competitors and best practice.
- Common issues and diagnostics
- The scientific method - hypothesis, isolating variables and testing
- Diagnostic tools and data variables to focus on
- Keyword research and how SEO can fit with PPC
- Information retrieval and Query Type Analysis
- Applying query-type learnings to copywriting and content strategy
- Introduction to content strategy - method approach and tools