As acquiring traffic becomes more and more expensive, making sure your website is user-friendly is essential. This course aims to detail the standards for, and benefits of, a user-centred design approach. You'll examine key areas where usability is of paramount importance, including best practice for navigation, page layout, forms and error messages, as well as the impact on checkouts and conversion.
Usability and User Experience
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for those involved in website conversion looking to gain a better understanding of the principles of usability and learn how to apply best practice. We recommend that you have some previous experience of website terminology.
- Articulate the business benefits of user-centred design throughout the development process
- Understand the user experience principles for both secure and non-secure areas of websites, and the different usability methods that can be applied during the design lifecycle
- Use profitable tips for merchandising and selling online, from the home page to the checkout
- Perform card sorting for information architecture analysis and apply the results
- What is usability
- E-commerce: Survival of the Easiest
- Usability Principles and Examples
- Information Architecture
- Site Search Engines
- Merchandising & Promotions
- Rich Internet Applications
- Usability during Development
- Usability Measurements
- Usability Testing
- Usability Profiling & Personas
- Usability Reviews
Cumulative Impact of Usability
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning