Brands are only as strong as their weakest link. This course focuses on how each interaction between brand and audience is an indicator of the brands strength. Learn, with examples, how to communicate the brand idea at every touchpoint. Consider how each touchpoint is critical to the brand experience. The course includes: values, sensations, social, physical design, ambience and environment.
Benefits to you and your company
Organisations will benefit from an understanding of how:
- Values drive behaviour and deliver the brand experience.
- The senses can be engaged to deliver emotive experiences.
- Product and service design affect the brand.
- The ambient environment and social welfare contribute to the brand.
- To rate and review touchpoints.
Who should attend?
This introductory course is suitable for marketers, brand managers, human resources and business owners. It is designed for people interested in the quality control of the brand experience and its consistent behaviour at each interaction with its audience. The attendees will ideally have the responsibility to manage and influence brand strategy.