This course is designed for operators of hand held equipment that requires a fitment of an abrasive wheel or grinding disc.
Who Should Attend
Those who operate, supervise or manage the use of angle grinders, cut off saws and bench top cut off saws.
To give delegates an understanding of current legislation and be able to demonstrate the safe fitting and use of abrasive wheels in compliance with manufacturer's instructions.
- Health & Safety at Work Act
- Duties of the employer and employee
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
- Bonded Abrasive Products - EN12413
- Fitting an Abrasive Wheel
- Storage and maintenance
- Do's and Don'ts
- Mis-used Abrasive Wheels
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning