This course is designed for anyone who has a need to erect, dismantle and inspect mobile access towers and low level access equipment safely.
PASMA - Combi - Mobile Access Tower and Low Level Access for Users
To gain an understanding of current relevant legislation and be able to dismantle, erect, relocate and inspect low level access units and standard mobile access towers without risk of personal injury.
- Regulations and guidance affecting working from low level access units and standard mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Publicly available specification
- Assembling, altering and dismantling
- Current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of low level and standard mobile access towers
- Tower inspection records
- Hazards affecting the use of units & platforms
- Written assessment
- Practical training and assessment
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning