This course should enable executives to review policy and strategies and, where necessary, introduce changes to enhance the safety culture within their organisation.
IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for people with strategic responsibility for determining and implementing effective health and safety management within an organisation.
- Understand the health and safety role and responsibilities of senior executives.
- Recognise the importance of integrating health and safety objectives with other business objectives in order to minimise the overall risk.
- Take account of health and safety aspects during strategic planning, decision making and effective supply chain management.
- Know the consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively.
- Understand the principles of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, continual improvement and annual reporting.
On successful completion of a short answer test the delegate will receive an IOSH accredited certificate.
- Why manage health and safety?
- Moral / ethical reasons
- Financial reasons
- Health and Safety Law
- Revitalising health and safety
- Directors' responsibilities
- Corporate governance of health and safety
- Successful management of health and safety (HSG65)
- Safety Culture
- Control of environment and activities
- Summative assessment and close
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning