A low risk confined space exists when there is easy entry / exit, no risk of flooding and adequate natural ventilation.
Working in Confined Spaces - LOW Risk
Who Should Attend
Those who work in low risk confined spaces. Low risk confined spaces would be associated with lone working, requiring the application of appropriate procedures.
Minimum age to attend this course is 18
- The Confined Spaces Regulations 1997
- Identification of risks and their control
- Workplace safety
- Weil's Disease and sewage decontamination
- Hazardous atmospheres and gas monitoring
- The risk assessment process
- Operation of safe systems of work
- Use of permit to work control measures
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Selection of suitable equipment
- IP ratings, intrinsically safe and ATEX approved
- Equipment pre-use inspection and safe operation
- Fall arrest systems - theory only
- Emergency procedures
- Theory test
- Practical training Practical assessment
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning