IPAF Operator course with practical training session and assessment covering Push Around Vertical (PAV) platforms.
IPAF Push Around Vertical (PAV) - Operator
Who Should Attend
- Those who use, supervise or manage various types of Push around vertical Platforms (PAV).
- The course can be ran as an IPAF category operator add-on / familiarisation course.
Push Around Verticals are essentially small, simple static vertical machines with no mechanical drive and are physically pushed around.
- Introduction and pre-course theory test
- Legislation and guidance
- Pre-use inspection/handovers
- Safe operating methods and hazards
- Theory test
- Practical training
- Practical assessment
AM courses start at 09:00
PM courses start at 13:00
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning