The NEBOSH National Certificate in the Management of Health and Well-being is targeted at employees across all sectors who need to gain an understanding of the management of health and well-being at work.
NEBOSH Certificate in the Management of Health and Well-being
Who Should Attend?
This is a course designed for Managers, Supervisors and personnel responsible for staff health and well-being
Delegates are awarded the NEBOSH Certificate on successful completion of a 2-hour written paper and a practical assessment.
- Outline the scope and nature of health and wellbeing at work
- How to build a Health and Wellbeing strategy for your business
- Explain the benefits of maintaining and promoting health of the working population
- Outline the principle legal framework of applicable regulations
- Describe the role of effective management in workplace health and the effects of health on work
- Outline the role of post job offer health screening, fitness to work standards and the Equality Act 2010
- Outline the potential impact of substance misuse in the workplace
- Outline positive benefits of work on health
- Explain how patterns of work can affect health and what control measures can be adopted
- Describe what may constitute a healthy working environment
- Identify the main causes and types of sickness absence within organisations
- Explain the use and benefits of sickness absence recording and monitoring
- Outline the role and responsibilities of the health professionals, line-manager, human resources and the employee in the management of absence.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning