This 12-day course is designed as a comprehensive technical overview of energy management. Participants will learn how to effectively develop energy saving projects, illustrate their return on investment to management, evaluate and monitor financial savings, and understand and use a rounded set of energy management technologies and principles.
- 12 days of energy management training, led by subject experts
- Preparatory material and slides from training sessions
- Exercise spreadsheets from training sessions, designed for use at your organisation
- Tutor supervision and support for work-based feasibility study
- Exam assessment leading to a Level 3 - Advanced energy manager qualification
- Feasibility study for a project, which is presented to a panel (50%)
- Examination (50%)
On successful completion of the course, students are awarded a Level 3 Advanced Energy Manager (AEM) qualification.
This course will help fulfil many of the knowledge criteria required for becoming a Chartered Energy Manager. It will also help demonstrate your CPD on your application and speak with confidence on a range of energy management topics during your interview.