The power and opportunity we are given every time we present to a group of people is enormous. Whether we are required to brief a team meeting, present at a company conference or deliver a presentation to a client, we need to conquer our fear and overcome our nerves to make sure we get the right message across to our audience.
This course provides a structured approach to designing and delivering a presentation and focuses on building confidence through preparation, practice and feedback.
Benefits to the delegate
Learn how to set outcomes, plan and structure
- Learn how to engage the audience throughout
- Learn how to handle challenging questions
Receive developmental feedback on the delivery
of a presentation
Learn in a size-restricted group of up to
Achieve a professional qualification in effective presentations to professionalise
Benefits to the organisation
- Makes presentations enjoyable to the audience, increasing retention and application
- Raises the standard of internal or external communication by clear and memorable content
- Enables a positive climate for presentations that engage an audience
- Consistent presentations delivered to a best-practice methodology
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills.