This course is delivered as a classroom blended course with a 2 day face to face workshop and online activities.
This workshop will help L&D professionals or those involved in producing visual material communicate a powerful visual message. The principles covered can be applied to slides for training courses, presentations, webinars, online presentations and e-Learning*. It ensures that slide designs are effective and stimulating regardless of subject matter or any IT presentation tools that are available and will be transferable when designing other support material.
* Please note: this course provides you with the core principles of visual design, rather than principles of e-Learning design, which are covered on the e-Learning Design course.
Benefits to the delegate
- Learn why the emotional brain plays an important role with perception in visual language
- Learn how to apply the principles of visual communication to design eye catching visual content to convey key messages
- Gain ideas for presentations in person and online
- Apply visual design principles to a digital project
Benefits to the organisation
- Enhances the learning effectiveness and hence the ROI of any event incorporating visual content
- Makes learning events more enjoyable to the learners, increasing retention and application
- Raises the standard of internal or external communication through clear and memorable content
- Enables consistency through a best-practice visual impact checklist
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills.