Doing Business in China has been designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge to ensure your success and combines in-depth background information with hands-on practical advice.
Doing Business in China
Anyone considering or already:
- Doing business with China
- Establishing a network of Chinese suppliers
- Experiencing the challenges of working in China
- Employing Chinese nationals within their organisation
This programme provides you with:
- A framework for understanding Chinese business culture
- Analysis of cultural values and behaviours prevalent in China
- Discussion of the potential issues involved in establishing business in China
- Practical strategies for working more effectively with Chinese counterparts
- China and the Chinese: Confucianism and the Chinese mind; Chinese language or languages?
- Chinese economy: facts and statistics
- Working and doing business in China: company structures and key characteristics; etiquette; relationships and 'Guanxi'; values at work
- Communicating with the Chinese: meeting styles and organisation; Chinese vs. Western communication styles; decision-making process and how to reach agreement
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning