We can provide Management Information (MI) in real time. As part of our Managed Learning Service (MLS), QA will take full responsibility for the overall management of regular metrics review, performance data and financials. This includes the provision of Management Information (MI) reports on a periodic basis (monthly, or as agreed) and regular Service Review Meetings.
QA’s standard MI reports incorporate a combination of quantitative data and qualitative service assessment in a format that allows data to be reviewed effectively and consistently. A key part of the implementation phase will be to agree the exact structure and format of the MI required by you, however as a guide the following categories are included as standard:
- Executive Summary (an overview by QA’s Service Delivery Manager on the highlights of the previous month of service delivery)
- Spend Summary (including detailed analysis of training spend, other spend, training days, number of attendees, period spend, YTD spend, FWD spend)
- Training Spend by Type
- Quality (including detailed analysis of attendee evaluation/feedback)
- Training Delivery Analysis (including detailed analysis of ‘Spend by Supplier’ i.e. QA and third party, and ‘Event Type’ i.e. closed, open)
- Savings Analysis
- Attendee Cancellations
- Top 10 Courses (by enrolment and by spend)
- Top 10 Suppliers (by utilisation and by spend)
- Raw Booking Data
- Risk/Issues (a log of all known risks and issues that have impacted, or may impact, the service and what steps QA is taking to mitigate such risks and manage identified issues)
- Learning Delivery Issues (specific feedback and action taken on any low scores or comments across all delivery formats)
- Service Plans (proposed activities for forthcoming delivery month)
In addition to the MI data outlined above, QA will also report against any agreed SLAs, in order to provide you with a transparent overall assessment of all aspects of our service delivery.
QA’s Management Information reports can be provided for remote access, though in general we provide the reports to you before or during the Service Review Meetings (in Excel format, via email).