This workshop will enable you to understand your own
behavioural styles and those of others and develop achievable
techniques for communicating and behaving more
You will learn how to say 'no' without having to change who you
are and how to be firm but fair.
By the end of the event, the delegates will have
- Recognise the link between assertiveness, confidence and
- How to say 'no' to unreasonable requests or assertively agree a
- Deal with criticism, confrontation and negativity effectively
- Explore the importance of language and body language to
What the course will cover:
- What is Assertiveness & why use it
- How Assertive am I now?
- Assertiveness Techniques & How to say 'No'
All courses are delivered onsite by a training team with
experience of working in over 50 NHS Trusts, and provide key
professional development skills contextualised to fit an NHS