Apprenticeship programmes in Scotland
We work with you to recruit the apprentice suited to your requirements though our vigorous recruitment process and election from over 100,000 applicants. Our Level 6 – Level 8 programme pathways allow learners to progress and grow within your company.
Why choose QA for Scottish apprenticeships?
- Experience: We have placed over 5,500 apprentices in Scotland.
- We are the largest tech provider of apprenticeships in Scotland with 10 years’ experience and we work with some of the world’s leading tech vendors.
- An unrivalled talent pool: 100,000 apply to join our programmes in the UK every year.
- We have achieved the highest grade awarded to a training provider by the HM Inspectorate.
- We have an 87% completion rate for tech programmes (vs 73% national average).
- We offer enhanced support to you and your apprentice through dashboards and progress management.
- We have leading tutors and assessors designed to help you easily manage their programme and help apprentices progress faster.
Receive up to £5,000 for hiring an apprentice
Find out more about the government incentive scheme that rewards you with up to £5,000 for hiring an apprentice.
Reshaping the future of the tech workforce
Exploring how apprenticeships provide an affordable, sustainable and diverse pipeline of talent for Scottish employers.
Building your tech talent pipeline
Our programmes shape the next generation of technologists, leaders and innovators, and provide your business with the in-demand tech skills you need.
Programmes at a glance:
Our programmes (Scotland)
“Throughout the entirety of Harris's Apprenticeship Brian has been very supportive and available, giving constructive and helpful feedback. The vast majority of the course content has been very useful and relevant to our business needs, and I've really seen Harris's confidence, abilities and skill set grow throughout which has been fantastic and everything we could have hoped for. Thank you”
“Apprenticeship candidates have been a very welcome addition to the team. They are motivated, enthusiastic, willing to learn and care about their work and role within the company”
“Our apprentice has now completed their 2nd qualification, and is applying a great deal of the learning, to his daily tasks. We appreciate all the support that has been given during his time with QA, and we are proud to say that he continues to work with us on a full-time capacity, as an integral part of the team.”
Castlemilk Youth Complex
Client case study: University of St Andrews
With QA’s IT apprenticeships and recruitment services, the University of St Andrews has created a pipeline of IT talent since 2012.
Kick ICT Group
Harper Macleod LLP
Evo Software Solutions
Get in touch
Please complete the short form below to find out how we can help your organisation plug skills gaps today.