The QA Skills Licence is subject to both QA's General Terms and Conditions of Business and the specific terms and conditions detailed in every individual QA Skills Licence Application (sample SLA). For full details of the QA Skills Licence, contact your QA Account Manager.
The following courses cannot be taken as free days as part of this offer:
- Skills Licence must be paid in full before any bookings can be made.
- Free classroom days and free Online learning courses can only be booked following full spend of skills licence.
- Skills Licence must be purchased by 30th March 2019.
- All free training days must be booked and attended before 30th March 2020.
- Free Classroom training days must cover the full duration of a course and cannot be used in lieu of payment for a longer course.
- For your free online learning, examinations and manuals are not included, they can be purchased separately if required.
- Offer applies to confirmed QA public-scheduled courses run at a QA training centre.
- The chosen courses may be attended by different delegates within the same company. Online learning courses are limited to one user per course.
- Bookings on this offer are final. If a course is subsequently cancelled or re-scheduled by the delegate, the offer will no longer be available.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Subject to availability.
- Microsoft Learning as a Service Access is only provided to a named individual that the licence is given to and is not for further sharing.
- Microsoft Learning as a Service Access is for 12 months from date of purchase of skills licence and includes new releases from Microsoft in this period.
- Microsoft Learning as a Service access does not include any certification.
- If a Consultancy Day is applicable - You must request your consultancy day within 3 months of purchasing the Skills Licence. Only one Consultancy Day per client will be issued.
- QA reserve the right to plan the Consultancy Day subject to consultant availability.