13 November 2014
QA’s Microsoft Windows Server & System Center Principal Technologist, Paul Gregory, will again be joining The Register’s Tim Phillips for a one-hour, hands-on broadcast covering Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
The live webinar will start on Tuesday 25th November at 11.00 am. Join the two specialists from the comfort of your own desk or home to learn from the experts and get answers to questions that you may have.
What will you learn in the deep-dive technical training demos?
By attending this broadcast, you will learn how to:
- Provide secure access to sensitive services and data with Azure Active Directory (AD).
- Make application access more convenient for users through single sign-on.
- Create custom domains.
- Integrate applications with Azure AD.
- Use Azure AD Premium features.
- Create & manage users and groups with Powershell