15 June 2015
What is PRINCE2 Agile™?
PRINCE2 Agile is a complete project management solution that combines the flexibility and responsiveness of Agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®.
Developed in response to demand from user communities, PRINCE2 Agile will provide more structure, governance and control when working with Agile concepts, methods and techniques. It is designed to help experienced PRINCE2 practitioners tailor management controls for Agile development.
PRINCE2 Agile is the only Agile project framework covering the full spectrum of Agile, including SCRUM, Kanban, Cynefin and Lean Startup. Unlike other Agile PM methodologies, PRINCE2 Agile not only explains how they all work – it explains how to incorporate them into a project environment.
PRINCE2 Agile – primary purpose:
- To support organisations and individuals who are using PRINCE2 and wish to extend their knowledge and understanding of Agile
- To enable PRINCE2 practitioners to apply Agile concepts within their existing project management environment
PRINCE2 Agile – key benefits:
- The best of both approaches – combing control with flexibility
- Will work with any established Agile method – SCRUM, Kanban, Cynefin and Lean Startup
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- Lets you scale to your precise requirements
- Gives you control and good governance, flexibility and pragmatism
- A collaboratively-built programme that is corporate friendly
- Helps take your projects and working practices to another level of success and achievement