23 April 2013
Salesforce.com appoint QA as first authorised Training Reseller and Delivery Partner in the UK
QA today announces a new training reseller partnership with the
world leader in enterprise cloud computing.
Salesforce.com has appointed QA as an authorised training reseller and delivery partner in the UK. QA, the UK's largest technical IT training provider, will provide all 7 authorised Salesforce training courses for End Users, IT Administrators, Developers and Architects. These courses will be delivered across various QA training centres including its flagship centre International House in London, as well as its Manchester and Glasgow centres.
Summarising the announcement Steve Brennan, business development director at QA comments: "We are very pleased and proud of this new partnership. Adding these new courses to our technical curriculum is an exciting opportunity and we look forward to being able to deliver them to our customers.
We have been working very closely with salesforce.com over the last 12 months, delivering authorised courses on their behalf and are delighted to now extend this relationship with the ability to deliver and re-sell their full authorised course portfolio into our customer base."
The authorised courses which QA will provide are as follows:
For IT Administrators
- ADM201 Administration Essentials for New Admins (5 day course)
- ADM211 Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins (4 day course)
- DEV531 Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming with Apex (5 day course)
- DEV401 Building Applications with Force.com (5 day course)
- DEV501 Apex and Visualforce Controllers (5 day course)
- DEV502 Integrating with Force.com (4 day course)
For End Users
- Implementing an Analytics Strategy for the Sales Cloud (3 days) (coming soon)
All seven of new courses are available through QA's public schedule and can be booked online at www.qa.com/salesforce .
For more information please contact:
Mary Cantle, marketing manager, QA:
+44 (0)1753 898501