14 April 2015
QA recently partnered with Microsoft to offer an exclusive new series of official Microsoft On-Demand courses based around Windows Server 2012 and other technologies. It is the first time customers in the UK have the opportunity to purchase and participate in official Microsoft training courses in this particular way, which for a limited period is only available from QA.
What is Microsoft Video on Demand?
Accessed securely through a QA web portal, Microsoft On-Demand courses provide you with 24/7 access to official video recordings of a Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) course. Recorded and delivered by Microsoft experts, the video-based learning products provide you with:
- Access to the official Microsoft On-Demand course for 90 days after the first log-in
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 180 days from the point of purchase
- A digital MOC (Microsoft Official Curriculum) manual
- A Certification Voucher to book your exam, which remains valid for 12 months from the day of purchase
The value of certification and official Microsoft training
There is currently a double-digit growth in Microsoft certifications taken in the UK. A recent survey conducted by IDC highlights that 89% of managers think IT certifications help confirm subject matter knowledge and expertise, whilst 75% believe effective training increases the chances of a project meeting its deadlines.
Microsoft On-Demand is the only video-based learning product that aligns to official Microsoft courses and certifications. It bundles all the official Microsoft learning materials with an exam voucher, providing the ideal resources you need to become certified.
What are the benefits of learning Microsoft through Video on Demand?
Microsoft On-Demand courses comes with many advantages:
- No need to wait for scheduled in-class courses – you can start your training immediately
- Learn at your own pace – start, stop, pause, jump or rewind sections of the course as needed
- Anytime access – learn when and where you want to
- No travel expenses
- Hands-on environment – reinforce your skills by practising in an online hosted-lab environment
- Ability to use Microsoft Software Assurance vouchers to purchase these courses
Find out more information
View a demonstration and find out more information about the benefits and what’s included with the Microsoft On-Demand courses.