1 February 2016
We are pleased to announce the launch of the new Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand, a new suite of Microsoft training courses and certifications that are available to take online.
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand provide a convenient alternative to traditional instructor-led classroom courses, combining high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to help your staff build skills on Microsoft technologies as their schedules allows - all at once or five minutes at a time.
Courses currently available to book with QA include:
Windows Server On-Demand Courses
System Center On-Demand Courses
Exchange Server On-Demand Courses
SharePoint Server On-Demand Courses
Microsoft On-Demand courses for Developers
With many more titles being released over the coming months.
Unique to QA, we also offer options to carry out your complete certification online via our Digital Microsoft On-Demand Certification in a Box option. This not only gives you access to the course online, digital course manual and online labs but also includes exam practice tests, exam insurance and a voucher to take your exam either online (‘proctored’) or via a test centre.
The benefits of MOC On DemandOnline courses are becoming increasingly important as the demand for more flexible learning grows.
The benefits of taking a Microsoft MOC On-Demand course include:
- It’s less disruptive to your business
- The solution enables you to learn whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you
- Available 24 x 7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on via a Microsoft hosted web portal
- It is official training content from Microsoft i.e. the people who wrote the software, and features the same official experts and quality courseware
- Microsoft Labs Online and Knowledge Checks ensure learning is active not passive