What’s the job like?
Are you managing people for the first time? Or would you like to learn how to be a better manager? This apprenticeship helps you lead a team – confidently and successfully.
You’ll develop your management skills in lots of new ways – like supporting and developing your team – planning and monitoring workloads and resources – building great relationships – and more. You’ll also learn about others – what makes different people tick?
What will I learn?
- Time management
- Communicating effectively
- Leading and motivating a team
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Project management
- Managing finances
- Performance management
What qualifications will I get?
- Team Leader Level 3
- CMI Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management
- CMI Foundation Chartered Manager status
Am I eligible?
You need to have:
- Three GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade 4 or above in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) at grade 3 and above
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or a higher level than this apprenticeship.
Our latest apprenticeship vacancies
I.T Support Technician Apprentice
IT Service Support Apprentice
IT Technician Apprentice
SOP Administrator Apprentice
1st & 2nd line Apprentice Support Engineer – London
1st & 2nd line Apprentice Support Engineer – London, Canary Wharf
1st Line IT Support Apprentice
1st Line Support Apprentice
1st Line Support Engineer Apprentice