What’s the job like?
This apprenticeship puts organisational and personal performance – front and centre. You’ll become a productive senior leader – who is ethical, professional – and understands the continual challenge of being a flawless manager.
Mirroring what management is really like – no one skill will be taught in isolation. With a traditional MBA, you will find – strategy, operations, finance, HR – all taught sequentially, all taught independently from each other. With this MBA you will find a different approach – fast-moving, and focused on practical, people skills.
What will I learn?
- Creating an identity and setting direction
- Collaborating with customers
- Leading the entrepreneurial organisation
- Growing the organisation
- Creating value through innovation
What qualifications will I get?
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (award)
- Level 7 Degree Apprenticeship (award)
- Chartered Manager Status (accreditation)
Am I eligible?
- The MBA Primer: you need to complete a 30-hour online course called a primer. You need to pass the primer to start the apprenticeship.
- 5 years’ experience: you need at least 5 years’ relevant business experience. You must have been in a role involving either managing people or producing tangible business outcomes. You must have written support from your employer, stating that you have senior leadership potential.
- Second-class honours degree: (at least) from a UK university or a degree of equivalent standard.
- Holders of graduate-level professional qualifications may also be eligible and are encouraged to apply.
- If you don’t have a degree or graduate-level qualifications you will be considered if you apply – but you must pass the primer.
- GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade 3 or above in maths and English – this can be exempted by sitting our English and maths tests.
Our latest apprenticeship vacancies
Software Development Technician Apprentice
SOP Administrator Apprentice
1st Line Support Engineer Apprentice
Administration & Marketing Apprentice
Administration and Sales Apprentice