What’s the job like?
If you’re passionate about technology, this apprenticeship will turn your passion into a career.
You’ll build strong technical skills and get practical experience. Best of all, you’ll work with the most popular digital technologies – making you in-demand for tech jobs.
It’s a two-part programme – progressing your skills to a higher level once you’ve mastered the essentials (but you can choose to stop after part one if you like).
What will I learn?
- Windows 10 Configuring
- Cisco ICND1
- Cisco ICND2
- MTA Networking Fundamentals
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- CompTIA Network +
- CompTIA Security +
- Cloud technologies
- Windows Server 2012 Configuring
- Windows Server 2016 Configuring
What qualifications will I get?
- Modern apprenticeship including SQA diploma for IT and Telecommunication Professionals at SCQF level 6, plus core skills and the potential to complete vendor qualifications
- Technical apprenticeship including SQA diploma for IT and Telecommunication Professionals at SCQF level 8, plus career skills and the potential to complete vendor qualifications
Am I eligible?
You need to:
- Be aged 16 – 24
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
Our latest apprenticeship vacancies
Apprentice IT Service Desk Analyst
Engineer Coordinator Apprentice
1st Line Support Apprentice
1st line Support Engineer Apprentice
Apprentice Digital Marketing Executive
Apprentice IT Helpdesk Analyst
Apprentice IT Technician
Apprentice Software Developer - IT
Business Analyst Apprentice
Business Coordinator Apprentice