What’s the job like?
If you’re passionate about technology, this apprenticeship will turn your passion into a career.
You’ll build strong technical skills and get practical experience. Best of all, you’ll work with the most popular digital technologies – making you in-demand for tech jobs.
It’s a two-part programme – progressing your skills to a higher level once you’ve mastered the essentials (but you can choose to stop after part one if you like).
What will I learn?
- Windows 10 Configuring
- Cisco ICND1
- Cisco ICND2
- Networking Fundamentals
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- CompTIA Network +
- CompTIA Security +
- Cloud technologies
- Windows Server 2012 Configuring
- Windows Server 2016 Configuring
What qualifications will I get?
- Modern apprenticeship including SQA diploma for IT and Telecommunication Professionals at SCQF level 6, plus core skills and the potential to complete vendor qualifications
- Technical apprenticeship including SQA diploma for IT and Telecommunication Professionals at SCQF level 8, plus career skills and the potential to complete vendor qualifications
How long does the apprenticeship take?
What are my career prospects?
You could become an IT Cloud Professional, IT Helpdesk Professional or Network Support Professional.
What’s my future salary potential?
£33,698 (Systems Administrator – UK average, Glassdoor)
Am I eligible?
You need to:
- Be aged 16 – 24
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK