What’s the job like?
Our apprenticeship will prepare you to create exciting digital campaigns on loads of different online and social media platforms. Your main goal? Attracting customers.
You’ll learn how to create email marketing campaigns, use social media to attract new customers – and use Adobe’s leading graphics and video editing tools.
But it’s not just about creating the campaigns, you’ll learn how to tell if they were a success – you’ll learn how to use tools like Google Analytics and email reporting to analyse your work.
What will I learn?
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Digital marketing and metrics tools including Google Analytics
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) and email marketing
- How to use industry-leading graphics and video editing tools from Adobe
What qualification will I get?
- Modern Apprenticeship including SQA Diploma in Digital Marketing at SCQF Level 6
How long does the apprenticeship take?
What are my career prospects?
You could become a Social Media Marketer, Communications Officer, Digital Marketing Assistant or Website Administrator.
What’s my future salary potential?
£19,374 (Digital Marketing Assistant – UK average, Glassdoor)
Am I eligible?
You need to:
- Be aged 16 – 24
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK