What’s the job like?
Our apprenticeship will prepare you to create exciting digital campaigns on loads of different online and social media platforms. Your main goal? Attracting customers.
You’ll learn how to create email marketing campaigns, use social media to attract new customers – and use Adobe’s leading graphics and video editing tools.
But it’s not just about creating the campaigns, you’ll learn how to tell if they were a success – you’ll learn how to use tools like Google Analytics and email reporting to analyse your work.
What will I learn?
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Digital marketing and metrics tools including Google Analytics
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) and email marketing
- How to use industry-leading graphics and video editing tools from Adobe
What qualification will I get?
- Modern Apprenticeship including SQA Diploma in Digital Marketing at SCQF Level 6
Am I eligible?
You need to:
- Be aged 16 – 24
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
Our latest apprenticeship vacancies
Apprentice IT Service Desk Analyst
Engineer Coordinator Apprentice
1st Line Support Apprentice
1st line Support Engineer Apprentice
Apprentice Digital Marketing Executive
Apprentice IT Helpdesk Analyst
Apprentice IT Technician
Apprentice Software Developer - IT
Business Analyst Apprentice
Business Coordinator Apprentice