What’s the job like?
Digital skills are a must-have in the work place. You’ll learn to be a tech-savvy – and gain professional business skills. You’ll be able to confidently use tonnes of different software – like Microsoft Office, networking and applications support, graphic design, website content creation and more.
You’ll gain really transferable business skills – that means that you could work almost anywhere. In a small business, a large business – in a private company, the public sector, or a charity. It’s your choice.
What will I learn?
- Networking and applications support
- Graphic design and creation technologies
- Web fundamentals
- Email & social media marketing
- Creative content skills
- PC Passport
- Creative business skills
- Website front end management and content creation technologies
What qualifications will I get?
- SQA Diploma in Digital Applications Support at SCQF Level 6
- SQA Level 6 PC Passport
How long does the apprenticeship take?
What are my career prospects?
You could work in Office Support, IT Application Support, Website Development and Publishing, Database Development Administration or Technical Systems Support.
What’s my future salary potential?
£17,069 (Website Administrator – UK average, Glassdoor)
Am I eligible?
You need to:
- Be aged 16 – 24
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK