What does a data specialist apprentice do?
On-the-job activities include sourcing, formatting and presenting data securely in a relevant way for analysis. The results or findings are often used to support decision making within a business.
You’ll interact with a wide range of stakeholders including colleagues, managers, customers and internal and external suppliers.
If you’re technical, methodical and a good communicator, love maths, getting into the detail and a team player – this is for you.
What will I learn?
- Data Mindset in a Digital World
- Data to Insight
- Improving Data Quality
- Statistics for Decision Making
- Storytelling and Visualisation
- Data Citizen to Data Specialist
What qualifications will I get?
- Data Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship
How long does the apprenticeship take?
What are my career prospects?
You could be a Data Technician, Junior Data Analyst, Marketing Executive, Financial Analyst, Sales Support, or HR Analyst.
What’s my future salary potential?
£57,499 (average salary according to Totaljobs)
Am I eligible?
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Experience (if the learner can’t meet the qualification requirements):
- Those working in a role (for at least 6 months) where data is used on a regular basis and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in Maths and English.