What’s the job like?
You’ll become a valuable part of an organisation, helping it run smoothly and achieve its goals.
You’ll gain professional business skills – like working with databases, keeping records, writing documents (like emails, proposals, or letters), organising events, and managing projects and budgets.
And, you’ll learn to be a great communicator – getting your message across clearly, and professionally – in person, on the phone or in writing.
Your new skills will be really transferable – meaning you could work almost anywhere. In a small business, a large business – in a private company, the public sector, or a charity. It’s your choice.
What will I learn?
- Essential communication skills, including understanding business writing and email etiquette
- Data entry, reporting and analysing business data
- Basic finance and budget management skills
- Planning, running and documenting meetings
- Managing customer facing operations, including providing service and support
What qualification will I get?
- Advanced Modern Apprenticeship including SQA, SVQ in Business and Administration at SCQF level 6
Am I eligible?
You need to:
- Be aged 16 – 24
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
Our latest apprenticeship vacancies
Apprentice IT Service Desk Analyst
Engineer Coordinator Apprentice
1st Line Support Apprentice
1st line Support Engineer Apprentice
Apprentice Digital Marketing Executive
Apprentice IT Helpdesk Analyst
Apprentice IT Technician
Apprentice Software Developer - IT
Business Analyst Apprentice
Business Coordinator Apprentice