What’s the job like?
Any computer connected to the internet is vulnerable to attacks. So cyber security is a big deal – important to businesses and society.
You’ll learn how to be on the front line of information security – fighting cyber threats and protecting systems and employees from harm.
You’ll use logic and your creative skills to keep one step ahead of hackers and cyber criminals.
You’ll gain a mix of technical skills in digital security, so you’re prepared to tackle the challenges of this rapidly growing industry – and progress your career in cyber security.
It’s a two-part programme – progressing your skills to a higher level once you’ve mastered the essentials (but you can choose to stop after part one if you like).
What will I learn?
- Ethical hacking
- Penetration testing
- Microsoft Windows 10 and other client operating systems
- Mobility solutions such as Microsoft Intune
- Securing devices and networks
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- CompTia Network+
- CompTia Security+
What qualifications will I get?
- Technical apprenticeship including SQA diploma in Information Security at SCQF Level 8, plus Career Skills and Vendor qualifications
Am I eligible?
You need to:
- Be aged 16 – 24
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
Our latest apprenticeship vacancies
I.T Support Technician Apprentice
IT Service Support Apprentice
IT Technician Apprentice
SOP Administrator Apprentice
1st & 2nd line Apprentice Support Engineer – London, Canary Wharf
1st Line IT Support Apprentice
1st Line Support Apprentice
Account Manager Apprentice
Administration & Marketing Apprentice