Student Operations Officer - Birmingham
13.30 - 21.00 Monday to Thursday. 9.00 - 17.30 Saturday
QA are recruiting for a Student Operations Officer to work within the Student Services Department, being responsible for all aspects of the face to face, written and telephone interaction with the students. Provide administrative support to the students and internal departments.
- act as the first point of contact for all registered students on campus who require information and support from the student services department
- deliver a first class and focused front line service attending to all face to face, written and telephone enquiries
- provide professional, effective and efficient support to our students and make referrals where necessary
- ensure the students have a high quality experience of the university with a focus on customer service
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent admin / administration experience
- Good organisational, problem-solving and planning skills
- Excellent customer service
- Reception and external telephone experience preferred
- Experience of multi-tasking and delivery to agreed timescale
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now – here’s how!
Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email email@example.com
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.