Student Relations Officer
QA Higher Education are looking for people to join their team in London
What is the role?
As a Student Relations Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will facilitate, support and encourage student engagement in social activities and events
- Facilitate the Student Activities Assocation working closely with volunteer student reps to ensure best practice
- Propose and organise a termly calendar of events that are fully inclusive and suitable for our students
- Maintain a strong and effective communication with students using print, web and social media to publicise and promote events
- Be responsible for the line management and recruitment of Student Ambassadors.
Financial package and benefits
A highly competitive base salary (dependent on experience), pension scheme, 25 days of annual leave plus 2 days of paid charity leave!
We offer 3 days of training and over 1,200 courses to pick from, season ticket loan, discounted gym membership and cycle to scheme are part of the package too. If that’s not enough we have dress down Fridays!
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Admin experience
- Used to a busy environment
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving and planning skills
- Excellent literacy and numerical skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
QA is recognised worldwide for the quality of its education and as one of the largest established education providers in the UK. QA Higher Education is engaged in a number of joint ventures with leading UK universities to provide high-quality programmes from foundation to taught masters and everything in between. The purpose-built campuses provide state of the art facilities and our team of staff and academics have a real passion for all aspects of higher education learning and development.