Student Operations Officer- London
Monday - Thursday: 4pm-9pm
To work within the Student Services Department, being responsible for all aspects of the face to face, written and telephone interaction with the students. Provide administrative support to the students and internal departments.
Duties will include:
- act as the first point of contact for all registered students on campus who require support from the student services department
- deliver a first class and focused front line service attending to all face to face, written and telephone enquiries
- provide professional, effective and efficient support to our students and make referrals where necessary
- ensure the students have a high quality experience of the university with a focus on customer service
- assist with all aspects of student administration (to include student letter requests, student record management)
- provide internal departments with a good and effective service
- respond to incoming telephone calls, letters, emails in a timely and professional manner
- assist with the enrolment and induction of students where required
Financial package and benefits
A competitive base salary (dependent on experience), pension scheme, plus 2 days of paid charity leave!
We offer 3 days of training and over 1,200 courses to pick from, season ticket loan, discounted gym membership and cycle to scheme are part of the package too.
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational, problem-solving and planning skills
- Excellent literacy and numerical skills
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Well organised and methodical
- Excellent customer service
QA is recognised worldwide for the quality of its education and as one of the largest established education providers in the UK. QA Higher Education is engaged in a number of joint ventures with leading UK universities to provide high-quality programmes from foundation to taught masters and everything in between. The purpose-built campuses provide state of the art facilities and our team of staff and academics have a real passion for all aspects of higher education learning and development.