Do you have experience as a social media manager?
Do you have experience of corporate social media?
We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for implementing our social media strategy to tell the QA story, increase our brand awareness and reputation, promote our training and talent offerings, and help build our online communities.
You’ll bring a passion for the education or digital sector, and great organisational, writing and people skills!
- You have top-notch English grammar, spelling and punctuation skills and won’t let a double space or rogue comma, slip past you.
- You’re an excellent communicator and team player, with good stakeholder management skills.
- You have exceptional multi-tasking skills, you’re a natural problem-solver, and willing to learn.
- You have experience in a social media management role, preferably in a corporate environment.
- You have some experience in dealing with customer queries and reviews online.
- You’re a confident admin on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube accounts, and familiar with Facebook and LinkedIn’s ad platforms.
- You have demonstrable knowledge of social media analytics and best practice KPIs.
- You will be familiar with social media and CRM tools like Hootsuite and HubSpot.
- You would preferably have experience working with Google Analytics.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org