Do you enjoy planning and solving problems?
Are you detail orientated and able to work under pressure?
Well this could be the role for you!
QA Higher Education are looking for people to join their team in London
What is the role?
You will be assisting the Head of Scheduling and Resource Management to efficiently manage the teaching and room resources to deliver high levels of ulitilsation across all areas.
You will be supporting the planning of lecturers and room schedules for all partners working closely with the academic and operations teams to ensure all scheduling requirements are fulfilled.
You will planning/creating and inputting course schedules for Northumbria University into the required scheduling systems. You will be creating student timetables where required for upcoming semesters and maintaining course schedules and updating/altering as required.
Financial package and benefits
A highly competitive base salary (dependent on experience), pension scheme, 25 days of annual leave plus 2 days of paid charity leave!
We offer 3 days of training and over 1,200 courses to pick from, season ticket loan, discounted gym membership and cycle to scheme are part of the package too. If that’s not enough we have dress down Fridays!
Skills & Experience Required
- Logical thinker who is willing to own and solve problems with the determination to find solutions.
- Extremely pro-active.
- Clear communication is a must as you will be dealing with multiple courses across various partners
- Must have excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, work methodically, accurately and effectively under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Must be able to remain calm at all times.
- Able to make decisions and be accountable/responsible for them.
QA is recognised worldwide for the quality of its education and as one of the largest established education providers in the UK. QA Higher Education is engaged in a number of joint ventures with leading UK universities to provide high-quality programmes from foundation to taught masters and everything in between. The purpose-built campuses provide state of the art facilities and our team of staff and academics have a real passion for all aspects of higher education learning and development