Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader Grad Cert and BA Business (top up) Programmes
QA Higher Education, London
Applications being progressed immediately, please apply as soon as possible
About our Role: As Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader, you will be responsible for the academic management and development of the Graduate Certificate and BA Business (top up) programmes. You will also be responsible to teach a variety of Business and Management modules at UG and PG levels. These programmes are delivered in partnership with Northumbria University at London Campus. You will be responsible for developing an excellent working relationship with our Northumbria university colleagues. Future progression opportunities are likely too, in our expanding multi-campus environment.
Your Focus: In addition to academic management of Grad Cert and BA Business (Top Up) programmes, you will be teach business and management modules at UG and PG levels. As an experienced academic you will to have the ability to:
- Manage the delivery of the programme including coordination of modules activity to support a positive student learning experience.
- Plan, prepare, teach/deliver modules and support student’s learning on a range of programmes and related subject areas
- Provide guidance, support and tutorship for student groups and individuals as appropriate.
- Carry out academic administration duties as required
- Maintain personal and professional development in line with agreed appraisal and development programme in order to enhance personal knowledge and contribution to relevant activities.
Bring your experience:
- Doctorate (or close to completion) in Business and Management or related discipline – essential
- HE Lecturer experience in Business and Management or related subjects – Essential
- Programme management experience in Business and management discipline– highly desirable or the potential demonstrated previously
- People management and leadership experience – highly desirable or the potential demonstrated previously
- PGCE / HEA Fellowship – highly desirable
And for you:
Naturally you will have a comprehensive Induction Programme organised and you will be introduced to various internal teams and stakeholders. You will attend our well received Company Orientation Programme and of course complete our mandatory e-learning training. Being a training and education provider, your continuous Learning and Development is of huge importance to us and as an individual contributor, we can agree a suitable pathway to achieve your goals and aspirations. Learning is not just a service we provide, it’s a way of life at QA, so everyone is eligible for 3 Training Days every year, to focus on subjects they are interested in.
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 plus bank holidays of course
- 4% pension contribution
- Life Assurance of 4 x annual salary
- Holiday buying – up to an additional 5 days
- Cycle to work scheme
- 3 QA Training Days on a subject of your choice
- 2 Charity Days
- Season rail ticket loan scheme
- Corporate gym rates
Salary range: Competitive financial package plus benefits
Closing Date: Opportunity open until successfully recruited and applications being progressed immediately, please apply as soon as possible
How to apply and who to contact:
Using the link, please submit your details and we will be back in touch shortly. Should you have any queries and wish to speak with us please call Michaela on 01753 898671.