Partner Solutions Negotiator
What is the role?
You will grow and improve 3rd party offering through identification of business needs and appropriate delivery supplier. You will maximise ROI through relationship building with 3rd party providers and internal customers, focusing on margin, quality and value add. Define quality criteria, measure providers against criteria and take appropriate action when necessary.
- Provide information for quotes for onsite and closed event training
- Work with internal customers to understand client future needs and identify potential supplier solutions
- Research, respond and advise on queries for third party bookings
- Provide professional advice on suitable third party supplier to meet customers’ requirements
- Respond to third party bids (multiple courses)
- Negotiate discounts with suppliers
- Ensure that 3rd party information and QA systems are maintained and up to date
- Quality Control
- Complaint management (end to end process)
- Raise & issue Purchase Orders to Suppliers
What we offer?
No one wants to work for free so here’s what we give you:
A highly competitive base salary dependent on experience, pension scheme, 25 days of annual leave plus 2 days of paid charity leave!
We offer 3 days of training and over 1,200 courses to pick from, season ticket loan, and cycle to work scheme are part of the package too. If that’s not enough we have dress down Fridays!
What do we do?
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquarters in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- QA Learning, QA Apprenticeships, QA Consulting and QA Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Must haves (We do need the following):
- High standard of numeracy and literacy
- Has excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to work alone or part of a team
- Methodical and accurate approach to tasks
- Commercially focussed and minded
- Good communication skills written, face to face and written
- Ability to multi - task and prioritise workload
If you’ve read the above, feel we are the company for you. Then apply to us today. Speak soon…