Software Trainer Specialist
Software testing and development doesn’t mean you need to be hands-on all day.
Are you someone that has helped train, support and develop others using your knowledge and experience?
Looking for a role where you can do this more? If so, why not become a Software Trainer instead?
Working in a team of seven, your new role will be to support junior members of the team when it comes to their knowledge and understanding of technology as well as reviewing testing programmes given to the learners you’ll all be training.
There’s also a creative side to the role as you will design course content and contribute ideas for coding challenges for the learners. You don’t have to have experience of doing this as your knowledge of the technology will be enough (we’ll help you with the rest until you’re up to speed).
The experience you’ll need to have:
- Software Dev in Java, relational databases, testing (functional and non-functional automated testing) and front-end development technology (full-stack).
- Desirable – Web-Dev (ISTQB) and Spring Boot,
- Experience with hands-on testing and Software Development
- Good communication skills with a friendly approach
- Must have had experience training or supporting team members
Interested – then click apply and visit our careers page…