IT Security Operations Manager
Are you currently working in a senior Cyber, SOC or information security Manager Position and looking for a role where you widen your remit and also build your team?
Do you have good knowledge of pen-testing tools and a proven background in intrusion detection, security incidents and vulnerability management?
Is it time for your next career move?
Managing your newly created Security Operations team and using your previous experience, you will evaluate QA’s security posture and understand ways of where and how these can be improved to ensure all systems within the business are safe.
Working with virtual teams to prioritise vulnerability resolution, you will need to understand the threat landscape and plan certification rollouts and upgrades across the QA group which consist of on-premises and cloud-based systems.
As the manager, you will work with multiple stakeholders at senior level and use logical thinking to decipher route causes and direct your team to create solutions to any current or future threats.
What background you will need to have for the role
- Worked within a Cyber, SOC or Information Security role at senior level
- Able to demonstrate working within intrusion detection, security incidents and vulnerability management
- Good knowledge of pen-testing tools
- Demonstrate good project management skills and working on multiple projects at a time
- Worked with SIEM and other cyber threat-related tools
QA delivers training, apprenticeships and tech skills to UK companies large and small. We believe everything starts with our learners – transforming their careers, and their lives is what motivates us.
Read the above and feel this is the next move in your career– click apply today!