International Officer - South East Asia – Based in London
QAHE are recruiting an International Officer.
The primary purpose of this role is to:
- Develop and manage the sales channels across the region, delivering against the recruitment targets for that region across all channels, including but not limited to agent, direct and partner.
- Ensure a coherent and effective approach to market by QAHE that supports positive brand and business development
- To be responsible for producing, delivering and measuring the International recruitment strategy within a defined region and accountable for the performance of the assigned region.
- To manage the performance against target of enrolled students through an effective network of channels.
- To work closely and effectively with the wider marketing and recruitment team, including admissions and marketing, to ensure a coherent and sector leading approach to market.
- Contribute to the wider business through sharing of best practice and engagement with the wider marketing and recruitment community and supporting or driving business development opportunities.
- Research and operationalise an effective marketing and recruitment plan to ensure all targets are met, our brand is enhanced, and entry requirements are adhered to.
Financial package and benefits
A highly competitive base salary, pension scheme, 25 days of annual leave plus 2 days of paid charity leave!
We offer 3 days of training and over 1,200 courses to pick from, season ticket loan, discounted gym membership and cycle to scheme are part of the package too. If that’s not enough we have dress down Fridays!
Skills & Experience Required
- Required - Good First Degree, Advantageous – Higher Degree or professional management qualification
- Experience of working with and recruiting international students
- Experience of developing overseas student recruitment channels such as agent networks
- Track record of successfully establishing partnerships, projects or other joint activity with overseas international organisations to meet corporate targets
- Track record of success in sales environment
QA is recognised worldwide for the quality of its education and as one of the largest established education providers in the UK. QA Higher Education is engaged in a number of joint ventures with leading UK universities to provide high-quality programmes from foundation to taught masters and everything in between. The purpose-built campuses provide state of the art facilities and our team of staff and academics have a real passion for all aspects of higher education learning and development.