Digital Learning Consultant (Data Analysis)
You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring a group of learners working towards the successful and timely achievement of their apprenticeship programme.
- Deliver engaging Programme Launch sessions to groups of learners and feedback on Day 1 Learning submissions, ensuring they meet the required criteria.
- Coach and support an agreed case-load of learners in smaller organisations and corporate environments
- Work with internal Digital Learning Advisors, other DLC’s and Learning Specialists to provide a link between the classroom and their online learning.
- Collaborate with Learning Specialists and Quality Assurance Consultants to ensure learners successfully achieve their apprenticeship programme on time.
- Provide clear and detailed written feedback on learning activities and goal completion ensuring learners are aware and adhere to their 20% off-the-job obligation.
Key skills / Experience:
- Must have excellent administrative skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, work methodically, accurately and effectively under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Logical thinker who is willing to own and solve problems
- Manage effective relationships with stakeholders and be a credible reference point for others
- Technical expertise of the sector they work within and the EPAO requirements
- Experience of working as an IQA for Apprenticeship programmes preferably Standards
- Proven record of working to at least Ofsted Grade 2 standards & a clear understanding of requirements
- Previous experience of Quality Management Systems
- Internal Audit experience
Hold professional experience and qualifications as follows:
- Recent industry experience in a Data Analysis role having worked with large sets of data
- Working with Data Visualisation tools e.g. PowerBi and Tableau
- Proficiency in the use of a statistical programming language like Python or R for the purpose of Data Analysis
- Good proficiency in SQL and other database tools
- Understanding the latest developments in Data Analysis including some basic Data Science concepts
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now – here’s how!
Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email email@example.com
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.