Customer Success and EPA Manager
Are you working in apprenticeships as a senior customer service and EPA professional or team lead but unable to progress any further?
Would you consider a 12-month contract to progress your career?
Maybe you're already in a similar role looking for next contract, either way, this could be your next move!
Managing a team of five who are passionate about what they do and supportive of one another, you will be responsible for five main areas:
- Push and motivate the team to ensure learners are achieving End Point Assessment within monthly targets
- Ensuring learners successfully move through End Point Assessments to the agreed service level agreements (SLA's)
- Manage the centralised Apprenticeship Hub which acts as a service desk to hit targets
- Continually work with your people to assess the service being provided by improving Employer and Apprentice Net Promoter Scores (NPS)
- Resolve issues with speed and efficiency by giving the best customer service
What will you bring to the role?
- Proven background within a similar role in Apprenticeships
- Project Management experience and qualification desirable
- Change management knowledge and experience desirable
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. With our flagship centre in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training facilities, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- QA Learning, QA Apprenticeships, QA Consulting and QA Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
So, like what you’ve read, feel this is an opportunity to progress your career? Click apply today!