Customer Service Coordinator
QA are recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to be based in our Swindon site. The role will provide support to internal/external stakeholders or learners and assist with the successful delivery of our services/programmes whilst providing excellent customer service.
The successful Customer Service Coordinator wimll act as the first point of contact and provide high quality support to specified clients. Your focus will be to coordinate internal resources to ensure key tasks are delivered in line with required learning outcomes and in accordance with contract terms.
- Complete tasks or objectives following company policies, procedures or methods to agreed timescales/KPIs/SLA’s
- Work with internal/external stakeholders and learners to deliver our services/programmes
- Timely and successful completion/submission of all required documentation/information in-line with regulations/governance
- Deliver high levels of customer service to assist the wider team
- Plan and organise own workload and coordination of related activities
Essential skills / experience:
- Experience of using IT systems e.g. Client Relationships Management is desirable
- Working to defined deadlines where high levels of accuracy are required
- Experience within a highly client-centric environment, servicing a wide range of offerings
- Working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Outlook (2007 and above).
- Excellent customer service and effective communication
- Team working and relationship buildign skills
- Accuracy and data integrity
- High standard of literacy and numeracy
- Methodical and accurate with a proven ability to focus on detail
- Results focused – dynamic, decision-making, efficient and effective
- Ability to work independently and effectively, under pressure and to deadlines
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now – here’s how!
Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.