A truly exciting opportunity based in Leeds
Do you have strong 2 years successful track record in sales, are you looking to grow your career to the next level ?
You will be part of a successful, highly driven and professional learning organisation. Based in Leeds you will perform a high quality business development role where you will maintain and develop relationships by building on the existing relationships and by exposing new business opportunities.
• Creating sustainable business relationships
• Identifying business opportunities and provide accurate forecasting of sales pipeline
• Preparing high quality quotes and proposals for customers
• Proactive follow up on new business opportunities with client’s with a consultative and informative approach
• Effective Customer service management
• Maintaining all relevant management information systems
• Prospecting for new customers and stakeholders
• Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of requirements, communication and coordinating with other departments to resolve enquiries.
• Maintains excellent knowledge of QA learning products and provides professional advice on suitable training courses to meet delegate requirements.
• Proactively seek opportunity to advise customers in a face to face environment and maintaining excellent relationships.
• Skills & Abilities
An entrepreneurial spirit and determination
• Confidence and a strong sense of direction
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• The ability to operate well and contribute to a strong team environment
• Strong understanding of sales processes
• Methodical and accurate with a proven ability to focus on detail
• Highly Self-motivated with initiative and drive.
• Displays a flare for seeking out new opportunities to improve the service and increase revenues/margins
Learning is not just a service we provide, it’s a way of life at QA, and we try to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to take advantage of our huge and varied range of learning and development options, so everyone is eligible for 3 Training Days every year, to focus on subjects they’re interested in.
We also know that many people like to “give back” and so we offer 2 paid Charity Days each year to support your chosen charity in whatever way you choose. And if you get involved in charity fundraising, QA will also double any sponsorship money raised, up to £250. This is over and above the charitable activities that we encourage through our annual QA fundraising drives – you can get involved with this as much or as little as you like. We see it as a great way to foster team building too.
We all need to take time out to recharge our batteries from time to time and enjoy some down time, so we provide a fairly generous 25 days’ holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after 5 years) – with the option to buy more if you wish.
It’s important, too, to plan for the future and ensure we are able to maintain the lifestyle we have worked so hard to achieve, once we retire from the hurly burly and slow down to enjoy our later years, so we offer a defined contribution pension plan and will match your contributions up to a maximum of 5% of your basic salary.
Then there are two of our core benefit offerings, not the most exciting, but we consider it important to ensure everyone has the peace of mind provided by Life Assurance (4x your basic salary) and Permanent Health Insurance (after a qualifying period) in the event that ill health, or worse, disrupts our plans.
And finally, a few fringe benefits to assist with travel and lifestyle choices:
• Season ticket loan
• Discounted gym membership
• Cycle to work scheme
An attracticve salary and bonus is on offer for this very exciting role
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- QA Learning, QA Apprenticeships, QA Consulting and QA Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
At QA, we are proud to help people and businesses transform their performance through learning; we offer a complete range of business and IT training. With training centres throughout the UK, QA delivers an exceptionally broad training curriculum to meet the needs of individuals and corporate businesses. Our award-winning teams of learning professionals are amongst the best in the world, each with extensive experience and a proven track record of delivering the skills that transform performance and ensure lasting benefits.