The Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O®) guidance provides advice, supported by discussion and examples, on how to develop a governance structure that helps optimize an organization's investment in change alongside its business as usual work.
The P3O Practitioner course, based on the 2013 guidance, comprises two days of trainer led instruction, with the Practitioner examination on day two of the course. It is aimed at members of offices within a P3O model or anyone who needs to understand the terminology and concepts underpinning a P3O. The course will to provide delegates with a comprehensive and applied understanding of the P3O advice and to prepare delegates for the P3O Practitioner Certificate examination.
- Senior managers wishing to gain an understanding of possible structures for supporting business change and the type and level of support that can be provided by Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices
- Senior Managers, Programme and Project Managers who require an understanding of how portfolio and programme offices can add value and enhance the delivery of strategic business change, benefits and capability
- Managers and/or staff who have been tasked to create delivery support structures and mechanisms within their organisation
- Experienced portfolio or programme office managers who need to review, revitalise or tailor current portfolio or programme office provision
- Portfolio office or programme office staff who need to understand the importance of their role
- Staff responsible for programme/project assurance